Aaron has built his experience in the construction industry since 2000, including the last 10 years of working with JMA. After earning a B.S. in Construction Management from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, Aaron spent 3½ years working for a large commercial contractor in Denver, CO before returning to California. Aaron’s favorite aspects of working at JMA are the company’s commitment to a collaborative team approach and the company’s dedication to developing and maintaining good relationships with all members of the project team.
Outside of work, Aaron enjoys outdoor adventures with his wife of 18 years and his three children. He also enjoys traveling and has been to India for a six-week service project and to Peru where he and his wife spent three weeks at a Spanish language school and two weeks exploring amazing places like Machu Picchu and the upper reaches of the Amazon River.
Over the years with JMA Aaron has managed a variety of unique projects including:
- 21,000+ sf residential estate overlooking Sonoma Valley (including a 14,000 sf contemporary/ farmhouse style main residence and a boathouse complete with water wheel and zip line)
- 4,700 sf contemporary home in the hills above Sonoma
- Renovation of Paradise Ridge Winery’s hospitality building, event terrace, and wine lab
- 24,000 sf hangar and office space for Vine Jet at the Sonoma County Airport
- Renovation of Exchange Bank’s Sonoma branch